Saturday, April 25, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS : CLASS XI


Hi friends!! My name is Virendra Kedia. My friends, family, crush, love, enemy, relatives, etc calls me VEERU. [I am not comparing myself with Dharam Paaji of Sholay :) ]. Presently, I am pursuing engineering from Jaipur. Well Guys! I am here to share my story of life and experience (whether good or bad :) ) with you. These all things are related to my life. If it matches with you people then its just a coincidence.

Ohkey! Let me start with my Class:XI (Kendriya Vidyalaya Eklinggarh, No.2, Udaipur). First of all I want to tell you about my school group i.e VSAARCK....

V - Virendra (thats me)
S - Shantanu (a.k.a. Shanu )
A - Abhishek (a.k.a. Abhi/Chhuni)
A - Arpit (a.ka. Aryabhatt/Monty)
R - Ravindra (a.k.a Ravi)
C - Chhatarpal (a.k.a Chhatri/Sattu)
K - Kullbhushan (a.k.a Kullu)

It is my group and I can do anything for it. Love you VSAARCK.
This group have all the fun like bike racing, girlfriend making, love advices, bunking school, academics...bla bla bla..
Me and Shanu was neighbour and we used to go for cycling every evening since we were in class VIII.

When I was in Class Xth, I made a working model, "Railway Safety Device", in KV Science Exhibition. My project was selected for state level. Then I went to Jaipur for state level KV Science Exhibition.
I presented my model successfully and I got selected for National Level Science Exhibition, which was going to be held in Ahmedabad.
I was very much excited coz the top 3 models will go to Amsterdum. My school principal Mr.B.K.Shrivastava, was very much impressed by my work and obviously my parents too.

Finally the judgement day came. I presented my model in front of judges. I got 5th rank over there and ultimately I couldn't make it to Amsterdum :(

But it was a great experience in such a small age.
Those were the best days of my life.

Let me come to the point. We all had science stream and you know most of the students of science goes for coaching. Me also used to go coaching of Physics at Jafari Sir's tution classes. And there I got my first crush ;). Her name was Hitika (its an imaginary name, gals ka naam disclose nhi kar skta...samjha kro).

Hitika was from "THE STUDY" school (vaha ki gals bht famous h apni short skirts k liye.). We became very good friends. Sometimes we bunk our tution classes and used to stand on roadside, near the Neem tree, sharing our family gossips, friends.

Then I decided to propose her. I wrote a love letter of 16 pages. This letter was first checked by Kinshuki. Oops...sorry dear. I forgot to tell about my girl friends :)
Kinshuki, Surbhi, Shubha.... these 3 girls were my best friends.
Ok, finally my love letter reached in Hitika's hand. My heartbeat was running like a generator running.... dhak dhak dhak...

Next morning she called me and asked me to come at tution center. I was scared because that day was sunday and my tution classes were off. Then, why she called me there? Is it so that she had called her father.

Frankly telling you guys... fati padi thi.
Well, I have made my heart undersatnd that come on veeru...shayad vo tujhey yes kar degi aur isliye bula rahi h.
I rushed to tution center. She was standing near the Neem tree in white Salwaar-Suit holding my love letter in her right hand. She was looking pretty.
I reached there. She said " What is this Veeru?".
"This is my feelings for you." I replied.
"Veeru, you are my best friend, i like the way you are. But I can't love you." She said.
"But why? Whats bad in me?"
"Nothing is bad in you Veeru, But I can't. I forgot to tell you that I'd already one boyfriend."
I was shocked, stuckked at that position. I wanted to cry but I managed myself.
I asked her, "I am your best friend na...Then why you didn't told me?"
She didn't had a satisfying answer. She started her scooty and left that place. I was watching her until she disappeared from my eyes.

My eyes was filled with salted water....And I lost my first crush like this.

EXPERIENCE: "You can never ever read female's mind. Even God is helpless in front of Goddess".

To Be Continued.....

7 comments:

  1. nice one...try to improve the way of writing... something interesting.. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. paaji...mast h yaar... aapne kbi btaya nhi bhabhi k baare me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaar bhai bahut emotional hai
    baki tumhari com. language hai muje pata nahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont do this to yourself.... leave it... i seriously can't read it like a normal story... you know i am always a part of your story...oh come onn!! Y to let it get erupted in front of ppl...!!
    khair... i have something very interesting for you,... i somewhere found a photograph... you n i will die to see dat,...!!
    will scan n mail you...!! A MUST HAVE PIC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tats gr88888 writing sir.it shows the clarity of ur heart.i was emotional while reading keep it up .all d best...

    ReplyDelete
  7. abe tera kitab likhne ka idea mast tha re.... likh dal famous ho jaega tu

    ReplyDelete